Random thoughts

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:04:13 -0000

If this is even less coherent than usual, blame Malia. (And virus-check this message).

That hill. The one called "hill hill hill". For future reference, it's Bredon Hill. "Bre" means hill, "dun" means hill (well, hill-fort), and "hill" on the end proves we don't know what we're on about. I seem to remember it's fairly near a river called "Avon".

TKT. I suggested her rep. was the one who did the chatting to ancestors, not a non-existent Daka Fal rep. Someone pointed out that in their Glorantha at least, TKT reps are weird old ladies who get on better with the dead than the living and are definitely not standard practise. I agree. What I don't see is how this disqualifies them from being the route for ancestor worship.

Oh, and I did enjoy the alchemy story. Thanks.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #395