EWF ideas?

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:53:43 +0000

Hello

Without going into great detail
tomorrow night I'm about to run my players exploring a small underground complex that was built by a renegade EWF sorcerer He eloped into the wilderness with a bunch of acolytes (in order to be able to learn and study some more dubious aspects of sorcery wihtout interference by the authorities)

I've got a whole bunch of mish mash stuff down there

However suddenly I thought - there's this huge resource of wild and wonderful ideas available

I should have asked you guys earlier!!!

If anyone has ideas, simple or complex, about the kind of things he would have there
mechanical, magical, architectural, botanical

I'd love to hear them, and I may still be running this thing next week, but depends on the speed of play

thanks :)

Ian
ithomson_at_swin.edu.au