Call for material/authors!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 01:24:08 +0100

Hello THERE AGAIN my fellow WALKTAPI and TENTACLES!

This is a call for authors -basically this is another chance for YOU to see some of you work for Glorantha, Call of Cthuhlu, MYTHOS etc. in print.

The Editors for YE BOOKE OF TENTACLES are searching for new material (myths, stories, scenarios, cameos etc.) for Issue/tome 2.

Payment for your contribution will be one free copy of the book and the fame to be listed among the other famous authors and writers of the YE BOOKE OF TENTACLES. If you are interested please get in contacted with me.

Fabian Kuechler
- --
TENTACLES-Convention Manager
fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de

We want you for - TENTACLES-Reanimated!
21.-24. May 1999; Castle Stahleck, Bacharach.