Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #398

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_lhr-sys.dhl.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:37:05 +0000

> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:20:08 GMT
> From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
> Subject: Kralori Khaos?
>
> Benedict Adamson is aghast at my Kralori assertion:
> > > and nor are there oodles of chaos horrors needing sliced...
> >
> > Surely there are as many chaos horrors as elsewhere
>
> I'm intruiged to discover why you assume this.

Because, if it were false, the Orlanthi world view would be demonstrably false, rather than merely being another equally valid world view. Equal validity for world views is built into the Glorantha metaphysics (for every action that invalidates a world view, there is an equal an opposite Greg that validates it).

Of course, chaos might not officially exist. Like in Dara Happa. To me, Kralorela seems a fertile breeding ground for Krasht. Someone asked what failed Mandarins do. Need I say more?