Re: Teshnan Gurkhas

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:01:09 +0100

Alex:

> To pick a nick, and mainly because I've seen such a claim elsewhere
> (Trotsky, were you that chap?), I feel obliged to point out that
> relations between Teshnos and the Fethlon elves are allegedly hunky-dory.
> (G:G)

I may be one guilty party in such speculation. Long ago when Teshnan (pre-)history was discussed on the Digest, I suggested the Teshnan castes of Morning, Noon, Evening and Night, the last being the oppressed indigenous people who were no longer allowed to worship their earth deities. Somebody, don't remember who, suggested that the new overlords turned to their embyli allies for fertility magic.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/