Chaos in Kralorela

From: rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Fri Jan 22 17:40:44 1999

Hang on a minute,

Isn't the skull of Atyar buried in the catacombs of a Kralori=  city (based on old Cults of Terror) having been found by a=  wandering Lankhor Mhy sage on a tropical island (the East Isles=  ?).

I would have thought that the Kralori bureacracy was ripe for=  Krashti penetration (just like the current EC bureacracy perhaps=

Otherwise maybe any problems are always covered up. After all=  truth is always the enemy of a God-Emperor (e.g. Is Clinton or=  Kennedy the worst philandering American president ? )

Maybe PC's can be members of the crack Exarch investigation squad=  with the catchcry "Burn them all, let Godunya sort them out".=  "That unfortunate fire that just burnt down half the city was=  due to an accident in a bakery. Any tentacled monsters are=  merely in your imagination. Just have a little rest and a cup of=  this soothing herb tea and you won't remember a thing. Whoops, I=  mean feel a lot better."

They may call Chaos by a different name but it still oozes. And I=  want to have a Chinese Ghost Story in Kralorela somewhere.

Cheers, Andrew

Message sent by MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au/

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #405