Dream Magic

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:00:58 GMT

I know I've asked this question before but things are getting close to the point where I must make a decision in my campaign about the Last Egg of Mother Duck.

Does anyone have any definite information/inspiration about the nature of the dream magics of the East Isles?

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.