Re: Chaos [In the east]

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:08:26 +0000

Alex Ferguson :

>*cough, cough!* Not Mashunasan

Oh well, I'm new to this eastern stuff (at least i said I wasn't sure!) Perhaps I should have taken a copy of the myth of the month, but I don't think that's playing the game.....

Peter Metcalfe :

>Blasphemy! MaoTzu (aka ShangHsa) is the person you are
>thinking of. Mashunasan is a Good Sage.

Accepted, but he does this several times, manifesting in several forms some of which by implication were not antigods. The implication I took was that a transcended being could manifest as a god or an antigod - i.e. they are above such distinctions.

Simon Hibbs