Nochet 1616

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:40:26 -0500 (EST)

You may find some things in my Web page in French http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054/jdr.html My campaign takes place in Refuge in 1616 but the party traveled to the City of Wonders and to the Nochet Library.

> I have a few questions :
> 1) At what precise date is the Pharaoh dismembered by Jar-eel ?

I used Earth Season, Death Week for the Sacrifice in Esrolia. The PCs didn't witness the sacrifice but they shivered when they saw the Pharaoh Six-Sided Star falling on the City of Wonders...

> 5) Anybody has ever seen a map of Nochet ? What is the organization =
> of the city ?

No, but I use a Earth-Rune square with parallel avenues (it may be an influence of the Gemborg mostali?). I suppose there are many Esrolvuli Queens but I didn't make a precise list.

Fred

mailto:ferro_at_princeton.edu http://www.princeton.edu/~ferro http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054/