Re: Issaries as an underworld god.

From: KEMREN_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:39:02 EST

In a message dated 1/27/99 3:45:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-glorantha- digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< Issaries is the psychopomp for the Orlanthi pantheon, i.e. the god who  guides souls to the afterlife. Whether he does the ferrying himself or  subcontracts the task to some suitable demigod has not been defined to my  knowledge. >>
One of the Davids I believe wrote up some interesting powers for Larnste's Table in Dragon Pass with some powers related to the underworld such as speak with dead, etc.

I would suggest that the Issaries cult have a specialized subcult with access to the TKT spells. Hey for a thought they are named after the little known son of Issaries named Mortimer and call themselves Morticians.

kes