Ligtbringers Quest

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:43:30 +0000

With this great Orlanthi flavor at the moment, now seems a good time to ask for ideas...

If the LBQ has so many different possible parts, which sounds perfectly reasonable, would anyone be willing to suggest some specific ones (via recollection or appropriate invention is fine by me)

Also, similar for the RGQ from any Lunar experts out there

In fact I'd like to make this also a formal question for those individuals (I can't recall who they are right this second) who are the designated experts:

What are the principal parts (ie recognised by several cultural variations on the myths, or - for LBQ - as classified by the God Learners frinstance) of the LBQ and the RGQ?

Of course the answers might be 'none', although that would make me very unhappy :( and in the long term I imagine wouldn't be true (I'm sure some common denominators would exist)

And I guess coming up with the answers might require a 'big think'

thanks in advance :)

Ian
ithomson_at_swin.edu.au
eyan_at_primus.com.au