Mystics.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:09:27 +1300

Simon Hibbs:

Me>>Blasphemy! MaoTzu (aka ShangHsa) is the person you are
>>thinking of. Mashunasan is a Good Sage.

>Accepted, but he does this several times, manifesting in several forms
>some of which by implication were not antigods. The implication I took
>was that a transcended being could manifest as a god or an antigod -
>i.e. they are above such distinctions.

Wrong. He _succumbed_ to temptation by deliberately destroying the soul of a fetus and became an antigod. He was not a transcended being for he could not become liberated due to the Chattering Classes. He was attempting to become liberated through his complicated plot but _failed_.

A transcended being is the antithesis of an antigod. TB's are those who have successfully refused the temptation of the material world and become one with the unchangeable. Antigods have been tempted and are thoroughly entrenched in the material.