Orlanthi practices

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_indigost.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:33:04 -0000

Thank-you to everyone for their responses on the Orlanthi questions, my understanding of bloodlines has been radically changed. I have only one further question (at the moment).

How do bloodlines manage splitting up? If it really is as disorderly as Benedict Adamson suggests with all possessions remaining with the stronger group then all (an Orlanthi all) members of a clan would be feuding with everyone else in the clan.

It strikes me that there will be precedents to manage this - mostly common sense rather than legal - who wants kinstrife? It must be the exception rather than the rule that a feud results from the break-up of a bloodline.

regards,
Charles