Re: maps

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:12:36 -0800

Simon Hibbs

> There were, of course, also many realy crap maps around too. Perhaps we
> need some truly awfull Gloranthan maps, just to add realism. Has anyone
> got Dave Dobyski's phone number?

For what it's worth, Dave Dobyski actually did some very decent maps.

I'm not about to defend his illustrations.

While on the subject of maps, Greg Stafford has asked me to be Map Coordinator. I'm not exactly sure what the job entails, but I know he plans on sprucing up the Issaries web site (www.glorantha.com) with some maps in the near future. If you can help, please let me know.