Announcement: Glorantha Trading Association

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:45:48 -0800

[I realize that many of you have already seen this information, but the Issaries, Inc. board of directors felt it was important enough news that it was worth posting to the Glorantha Digest.]

Dear Gloranthaphiles,

Issaries, Inc. is pleased to announce the formation of The Glorantha Trading Association. The Glorantha Trading Association is a membership organization of supporters and patrons dedicated to supporting the publication of more Gloranthan materials. Initial projects include expansion of the online web site, and publication of Hero Wars, the new Glorantha roleplaying game.

We invite you to join the tribe. Membership levels include Observers, Initiates, Rune Masters, and Heroes. Each level of participation obtains appropriate rewards and privileges. If you may be interested, please take a look at our terms offered to members at <http://www.glorantha.com>. If you do not have web access, please send me your surface address and we'll happily send a copy of the offer to you.

After less than 24 hours, we've already received pledges from three Heroes and seven Initiates.

Act soon! Charter members get extra incentives.