gloranthan maps

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 16:08:29 +0200 (EET)

> Simon hibbs baffles me with...

> If Issaries Inc. did start publishing high-detail objectively 'true'
> maps that woudl realy start annoying me.

That's past weird Simon... I for one would like to have as much data as possible to work with. Who ever said you should give the official map in the hands of your players, much less provide one for their characters.   What is the harm in having good detailed map's of Glorantha as Greg sees it? If you don't like something there you can always change it for your campaign. Good maps would make discussion on the Digest much easier too.

        -Mikko, the Adept

"thinker, dreamer and adventurer"