Aggressive lovers

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:02:40 +0100

Jane cited:

>KoS p174:
>"...King Vurgunzon incited all of his wife's lovers to attack the Kurtali
>clan at once."
>Now admittedly this is the Kitori, who are anything but standard
>Orlanthi. But it does make one think.

Well, the Kitori are ruled IMHO by a troll queen and a human king, ritually married (but seldom fertile) and what they do outside the yearly unity rites is their own. The above fragment is just a way to say that the cowardly human kitori used their troll allies to attack the Kurtali.

Also, the male trolls who manage to be chosen as Queen lover's will be the toughest of the gang, and at the same time expendable.

Now, the sexual advantages and problems among trolls and humans, I will leave for the sick imagination of other listers.

Jose