Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #413

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:32:23 +0000

In The Glorantha Digest V6 #413, Simon Hibbs writes

>There were, of course, also many realy crap maps around too.

More maps like Joh Mith's maps in Griffin Mountain, then (or even the "verbal" maps from the same product).

Lots of "bad", "inaccurate" or just plain fanciful maps are fine for giving to the players (I am sure Treasure Trove Hurbi will be along to sell you one in a minute...), providing the GM has a reasonably clear (and mostly consistent) idea of what is where...

To steal shamelessly...
Dormal: - Right, I'm off to sail the high seas, previously thought

          impossible due to the closing
Belintar: - The high priests of Lankhor Mhy have sent you this map of

            the lands you will be visiting... Dormal:- Thank you
Belintar: - ...Which they would like you to fill in for them. - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #416