LBQ stages.

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:31:06 -0000

Thanks to Peter for typing in the 14 known stages of the SLBQ.

I'd suggest that the "Conflict" stage is the combat with the Devil, which is probably a version of the "Summons of Evil". Not surprisingly, when Kallyr Summoned what to her was the ultimate enemy, she got a Lunar.

Looking at the "original" LBQ, I'd guess that the two missing stages to bring the number up to 16 might be part of the Westfaring. There are quite a few significant episodes on the way to the Sea, ending with the formation of the LB Ring, which is skipped over in the SLBQ description.