Glorantha Trading Association

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:52:21 -0000

Hmmm.... I notice that I can only hand over the money as a cheque in US dollars (tricky) or by credit card. OK, the second option sounds fair enough, as Barclaycard or whoever will do the currency conversion. But to use a credit card, I have to add another 5% to what is already quite a large sum of money, and can only do so by phoning a California phone number. Yes, very funny. They're how much away from GMT? And the cost of the call, while trivial compared with the donation requested, is still pretty high.

I'm going to take a lot of convincing to hand over that sort of amount in any case, but this sort of attitude really doesn't help!