RE: Glorantha Trading Association

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:56:39 -0000

Jane Sez:
>I'm going to take a lot of convincing to hand over that sort of
>amount in any case, but this sort of attitude really doesn't help!

That's right, basically they're saying "Please give us loads of money, and we'll make a pitiful token gesture of thanks, oh, and please have a hard time doing it if you're not American". Not that this means that I'm not going to join, that is, it isn't much more than a healthy Spare Grain Fund donation, but it's a right pain in the arse.

BTW, the credit card thingy probably isn't that bad, as you get the business exchange rate, and little if any commission, depending on the bank.

philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk
http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.