RUNEQUEST 2nd EDITION AUCTION

From: IssariesGT_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:47:16 EST

RUNEQUEST 2nd EDITION AUCTION

Standard Auction Rules Apply:

Trades will be accepted and given preference over bids. Items I am looking for include,
but are not limited to:
Balastor's Barracks
WF #1,2, and 4
Any UK/European Published RQ Items
Selected Issues of Magazines with RQ articles. Namely wild hunts, fantasy chronicles, and a&e's
Other items will be determined as the request arises. If you want to make a trade I'll discuss it.

Now to the part you are all waiting for: All items are totally complete unless noted: Some items have multiple copies.

BIG RUBBLE: BOX: good to vgood, Booklets: vfine to NM. Minimum Bid $80
$85 mlkirk72_at_earthlink.net (michael kirkbride)

BORDERLANDS: BOX: good to vgood, Booklets: vgood to vfine. Minimum Bid $75
$80 mlkirk72_at_earthlink.net (michael kirkbride)

SNAKEPIPE HOLLOW: NM
Minimum Bid $35

BROKEN TREE INN: VFINE
Minimum Bid $10

RUNEMASTERS: VFINE
Minimum Bid $25

DUCKTOWER: VGD, SOME PENCIL MARKS
Minimum Bid $10

FOES: VFINE
Minimum Bid $20

SOLOQUEST 2, SCORPION HALL: VGD
Minimum Bid $20

SOLOQUEST 3, SNOW KING'S BRIDE :GD
Minimum Bid $20

DUCK POND: GOOD, inner front page has corner torn off and upper right corners of pages have been chewed on.
Minimum Bid $12

CULTS OF TERROR: VFINE.
Minimum Bid $45

WYRMS FOOTNOTES #9: NM
Minimum Bid $20

WYRMS FOOTNOTES#12: VFINE
Minimum Bid $20

DRAGON PASS : MINT, I PERSONALLY OPENED IT OUT OF THE SW. Minimum Bid $50

KING OF SARTAR: VG
Minimum Bid $10
$10 mlkirk72_at_earthlink.net (michael kirkbride)

THIEVES' WORLD COMPANION: VFINE
Minimum Bid $20

UZ LORE, 1ST BOOK FROM ORIG TROLLPAK
Minimum Bid $5

BOOK UZ, 2ND BOOK FROM ORIG. TROLLPAK
Minimum Bid $5

CARSE: VG
Minimum Bid $15

3RD EDITION ITEMS: QUESTLINE #1: NM
Minimum Bid $8

RUNEQUEST-CON COMPENDIUM: NM
Minimum Bid $10

TROLL REALMS:GD
Minimum Bid $10

LAND OF NINJA: VFINE, including box.
Minimum Bid $10
$11 nimus9_at_chesco.com

GODS OF GLORANTHA: SW
Minimum Bid $10

MONSTER COLISEUM: VG
Minimum Bid $6

VIKINGS: VG
Minimum Bid $8

GODS OF GLORANTHA: VG
Minimum Bid $8

GRIFFIN ISLAND: VG
Minimum Bid $15

I also have copies of white wolf, white dwarf, dungeon, dragon, Vip of gaming, and heroes to name a few.
If you are needing magazines just ask.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #418