Re: GTA

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:12:13 -0800

>In addition, am I right in thinking that we're expected to shell out $105
>(paying by plastic) for essentially one game retailing for about $30?
>Bit different from the originally mooted 3 games I believe...
>Anyway, 'nuff said
>Ash

Nope, not right.

The original stock deal in terms of just product benefits would have gotten you 3 books over three years for $100. The new association gets you a book, and t-shirt, and a 10% discount, which over three years should be a considerably better deal, and it keeps going just like the stock would have.

Note that I still think it would have been nice if Issaries Inc. could have found some legal way to issue stock to fundraise, but the US just really doesn't want that to happen.

Eric Rowe

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #419