Orlanthi Fostering

From: Adam Betteridge <abetteridge_at_gio.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:27:04 +1000

 Hi All,

All this marriage talk is very timely as I will be tying the not Myself in a week or so.
(Got that bunny in the road feeling)

In our game we have been playing my character has been blessed with triplets, I
seem to recall in KOS this results in one of the children going to live with the Chief
of the Clan, (Varmandi apparently breed like rabbits, eh Neil). How would this tie in
with the current discussion, would the child remain my daughter & the chief's foster
child or does she become the chief's daughter. How did the practice of the third
child out of triplets being given to the chief, is it for mythological or social reasons.
My own GM when I showed him said that in all liklyhood the chief would become
the father & foster the child back to me. Is this how it should work?

Cheers Adam B.