Help on finding Greg's myth of the month

From: Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:52:15 -0000

Does any of you have copies of Greg's past Myth of the Month presented in the Glorantha site?
I usually don't copy it, and now I'm looking for one of the past myths. The myth I'm looking for is one that described the fight between a turtle (?) people and an avian (?) people in the shores of Maniria (?). It had to do with the relationships between Orlanth and the Sea gods. This is how I recall the myth. I may be completely wrong.

I realy would apreciate if anny of you could help me finding this one.

Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida