Re: Not The Map Debate

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:39:29 -0800

>However, what looks worrying is that the maps appear to be only published with
>the boxed sets, and are the *only* things published in the boxed sets that
>will not have been published separately earlier. Now, unless you want two
>copies of the key books, nobody's going to want to buy the boxed sets if
>they've previously bought the books included. So those of us who'll want to
>buy the books as soon as they're published won't get access to the maps unless
>they're willing to buy the books all over again just to get the maps that go
>with them. There may well be good reasons for this from Issarie's POV, but its
>pretty frustrating to us, all the same.

Interesting. I'm not sure where in the posted information you get the idea that the books come before the boxed sets with maps. As far as I can tell, you are getting frustrated for nothing. Not to mention there probably will be another way to get the maps etc...

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #433