A Quick Bit on Maps

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:32:39 -0800

In "Tarsh Wars" (pg 29) it says:

"The Bush Range is one of the so-called Gref Surveys
produced by the Ordo Explorator or Scout/Survey Division of the Irrippi Ontor cultists attached to the Red Army. The compass rose is oriented to the Crater. Accurate maps are very rare in Glorantha, and jealously guarded from unauthorized eyes."

Of course the distinction between Maps You Use As GM and Maps Handed Out to Players has been made for a long time. Of course I'd like Harn-type detailed maps to aid in scenario design, but I'd also like examples of the sorts of directional aids that the character on the ground has.

Gary R. Switzer
Aero Hobbies

"But when the Emperor of all the Lunars, the
commander-in-chief of uncounted horse-guards, foot-guards, Mothers-Guards and Char-Un, begins to talk sweetly of brotherly love, it is time for all decent people to reach for their whetstones." Willen the Loon of Hendrikiland.