Privateers

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:22:38 EST

Nils:
<< IMO, the Captains of Haragala often operate like privateers. >>

This cetainly makes sense; I was wondering if Vormain piracy was, in some way, santioned by the Imperial Government of Vormain? Perhaps we will never know.

As a paranoid Ramalian I wouldn't put it past those crafty and deceitful Khorsti "Merchants".

I understand that the Jann of Afadjamm encourages unofficial voyages across the Dashomo sea to upset Voice of the Deep. I don't know whether this is technically Privateering or just government approved (but unoffical) trespass - -

Keith N

Keith N