Horals and Chronoportation

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 22:59:36 +1300

Jose Ramos

> Bows? Elves use bows. We have no need.
> Crossbows? That is for dwarves.

The Horals do use arbalests.

>And I just have a feeling that iron is a recent invention, so they
>will not touch the stuff.

The Kingdom of Logic had access to Iron from the Mostali before the Great Darkness.

Nikk Effingham:

>The second point is that I don't like that idea, and much prefer Pete
>Metcalfe's vision of Chronoportation as a form of Historical Tourism
>that we get from the Entekosiad.

To clear things up, 'my' vision is largely what Greg said when I asked him about the limitations of Chronoportation. The precise limits are vague for Greg changes his mind on what's possible but the general thrust remains the same.