Placing what on a tabletop?

From: Charlie Domino <cdomino_at_wt.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:56:43 -0600

Gary and Nick wrote:

>> My reading of the Polaris Rune Spell "Celestial Harmony" is that the
>> caster's view of the battlefield is geared to the size of the battle.
>> Lt. Gen. Dayzatarlassar wouldn't see the map on pages 26-27 of the
>> Tarsh Wars book, he would see the 4' x 8' tabletop...

> That's my reading, too. And, for instance, he would see reinforcements when
> their lead figures were placed on the tabletop: he wouldn't be tracking them
> all the way to the battlefield from Furthest.

I'd like to point out that if he were throwing that spell from within the United States, the Great White Mother in Washington, Who Protects Us From Ourselves (actually, in the 50 state capitols) would see to it he noticed the reinforcements when their PEWTER figures were placed on the tabletop. Their _expensive_ pewter figures,

Of course, dain brammage from lead poisoning might account for why sum uf us illyterate Amerikans kant tell the UK from the rest of Urope, and git alll confuzed over things lyke exchanje raits. :-)

Tounge firmly in cheek....

Charles Domino