Re:SkyDome

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:24:01 GMT

Kmnellist:
> My reasoning was that the sky dome was a hemisphere with a radius of =
approx
> half the width of the surface world; ie about 6000km.

As I think Sandy posted here a while ago, he reckoned it was at _least_ 100,000 km or so: you have to remember to include the oodles and oodles of Outer World/HeroPlane beyond the Inner World that appears in the maps. Last I heard from Greg, it's "effectively infinite" as far as one could observe from Glorantha, which one might regard as being a 'magical effect' of the sky being more or less part of the God Plane.

Sl=E1n,
Alex.