GTA amd Mr. Tickler

From: Richard Meints <rmeints_at_ford.com>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 12:05:59 -0500

Hello,
to: glorantha_at_chaosium.com

I'll keep this short, especially since so much of the last daily was consumed by reflected info.

To start, I am not an official representative for the GTA. My only tangible involvement to date has been to help figure out a way for some overseas people donate money to the GTA without worrying about foreign exchange.

Here's what I believe:

- ----------------------

Only give money to the GTA because you want there to be a decent chance for a new Gloranthan RPG and its associated supplements to be published by Issaries Inc. Without the money, there is little chance of that happening.

If you don't like the cause (or have strong reservations), don't donate.

This is not a financial investment.

The GTA is not trying to deceive anyone.

The benefits your receive for your donation are mainly GTA's heartfelt attempts to express appreciation for your patronage. You will not get rich, you will not turn a profit.

I believe that this project can succeed, but it won't be easy. The money is only the first (and vital) step.

I'm going to donate, but I haven't decided at what level yet.

All these opinions are wholly my own.

Take Care,
Rick Meints, Education, Training & Development, 8-737-2126 Mobile: 0976-686-454 Internet: RMeints_at_ford.com