Arkat

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 02:38:50 +1300

David Cake:

>I like the idea that the Arkat cult has secret higher degrees of
>initiation, and so on, like the Masons.

Considering the Arkati have been at each others throats for several centuries now, they can't have a very elaborate cultic structure like the masons.

IMO their basic structure is several/many students learning from a Master or Archon or something like that. Some Masters will group themselves into a larger order to control a city or somesuch. I don't have much hope for the long-term viability of such orders.

>The existence of Arkati
>'illumination' is a higher secret of the cult, that it is essentially the
>same as Nysalorian 'illumination' is an even higher secret.

So high that it has been denied by Greg. Did you not see Alex's post?