GTA discussion

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:53:35 GMT

Brian Tickler

>Agreed on decoder rings...but actually I see the reverse
>problem...everyone will be allowed to walk right on in to the
>"special" events, and then those who donated will be (rightfully)
>upset...of course, they won't actually have any recourse at that point,
>but...

It depends on how anal you think the average donor is likely to be. Of course the value of your opinion might, by some, be considered to be somewhat irrelevent. Bearing in mind that you have personaly declared that you will not be one of them anyway. (Such a loss!)

Perhaps a 'member plus guest' policy at the parties might work to everyone's satisfaction? We could probably get most of a convention in that way, which works for me - speaking as an eager prospective fully paid up GTA member, that is.

Simon Hibbs