Re: Praxian FAQ

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:48:36 EST

Nick:

<< > Perhaps the 'experts' could compile a FAQ for each of their
> areas of knowledge and put them on the Glorantha web page :-)

 There isn't a designated "Praxian Expert", so that won't help. But for the  meantime, how's about this: >>

      According to the Issaries web site, Scott Schnieder is the Praxian Expert. I gather all the Experts have been asked to produce a FAQ, and I would imagine the point of this is to post on the Glorantha web site eventually (although I could be wrong), so all is not necessarily lost.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky