Scap Nick !

From: Chris Ward <chris.ward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:19:27 +0000

Slander, scandal,nay....blasphemy !

Someone calling himself "Nick Brooke" [Put out his eyes ! Cut out his liver ! Confiscate his ethernet card !] spreads malicious rumours about the origin of our Great Impala *Nation*. We Impala are _the_ great tribe of Prax and always have been. We have always dominated the planes by right, not just in recent memory, we know this through Daka Fal and all the Ancestors. Don't listen to no rumours otherwise. True there _are_ 5 fair to middling tribes, Rhino, Bison, 'Kanth, Sable and Uglies as well as the smaller independants. 'Dis is the truth you'd better believe it.

"Nick" [what kind of name is that for a brave ?] good advice, don't wander too near Moonbroth or the Paired Stones.

Nick also suggests less contentiously getting a copy of the NG rules. I second this but suggest going the whole hog and getting NG itself, from Chaosium or direct from Oriflam [quiker and cheaper delivery for Euros] - Chris.