Adari

From: Trevor Browne <trevor_at_browne5.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:13:24 -0000

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for info.

Out of interest does anyone know what the official issaries, Megacorp etc. stance is on photocopying long out of print stuff. I presume that its okay for personal non profit making use. I don't mind shelling out a few quid for a supplement if it is still available but much of the old stuff can't be had for love nor money.

Pilip Hibbs
>IMG, the human natives of Adari speak with scary eastern-european
>accents straight out of Hammer Horror films, and have similar names.

Definitely, I think the whole hammer horror thing has lots of potential. The PCs can help an elderly Humakti to hunt down a coven of Vampires living secretly in Adari. Maybe even the Lord and Lady of the city bear an uncanny resemblance to Christopher Lee and Ingrid Pitt.

Trev