Here's a GTA policy question...

From: Ash n' Sue <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:27:01 -0000

Back in 1988 when the Genertela book meandered out, several lands were marked as "blank lands" i.e. "Referee do what you will with them". When Trollpak was torn assunder and loosed on the market in more bits than Krjalk, there was made the odd reference to Balazar, which was one of the Genertelan "blank lands." I think on the Greggly Web site mention is made to one of the Balazaran citadels as well: in the Blueface write up.

Question 1: Anyone care to enlighten me as to the state of the "blank lands" or has that idea been well and truly banged on the head?

In David Dunham's comments on copying out of print stuff he mentioned some possibility of getting earlier material, denuded of nasty Heretical, Damned and God Learnerish RQ references, reprinted.

Question 2: Any clues as to what this will contain and which set of releases is due to appear in?

I realise that on the timescale of Hero Quest, Hero Wars and the Sartar Campaign being on the "sources to be published" list in 1980 when I bought RQ II I'm prepared for an answer of decades here...

Ash