RE: Arkati

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:33:08 -0000

>What "long lasting" Secret Societies are these? We are talking
>about something that has survived almost 900 years ...
>I do not know of a RW secret society that has lasted that long!

There are some fairly compelling theories that the Freemasons descend directly from the Templars, then there is the Priory of Sion (who are popularly linked to the (probably fake) "Protocol of the Elders of Zion", that Hitler took such exception to), who seem to be as old, possibly descended from the Hospitaliers.

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated. http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.