Re: Valkaro

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:54:05 +0100

>> Mokato's history hasn't been detailed yet, but I'd venture
>> a guess that they didn't _want_ to kick out the Valkarians.
>> I think the Mokatan position was that they gave Valkaro
>> protection from the Jrusteli and let him stay.
>
> "Valkaro defended his converts against the Eastern
> Seas Empire in a famous war instigated by Brithini
> Diplomats."

Correct. I think they fought a war, to a standstill, after which Mokato gave Valkaro an official OK to stay, in exchange for valuable information about the God Learners.

This is based on an unconfirmed theory I have about Valkaro though, so feel free to ignore it if it doesn't fit your Gloranthas.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/