Half elves in Glorantha

From: fantome_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:13:24 +1100

I disagree all the half elf answers given so far. This was one of my Gloranthan Lore Questions in GCDU II directed at Sandy:-

Pavis was born of a human father and a dryad mother. His birth had naught to do with the EWF.

It is still possible for half elves to exist and be created.

Any human can mate with a dryad, but it is up to the dryad whether she keeps the pregnancy. Apparently something to do with really loving the father.

Even if someone is a half-elf, are they physically different from an elf or a human? If not, how would they be recognised?

Brian
fantome_at_ozemail.com.au <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>