Re: East Isles Early Opening

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:08:34 +0100

Me:
<< Correct. The Closing _did_ stop inter-islands travel, but  only for a couple of years. Then it was again possible  to sail, but more difficult than before.   >>

Keith:

> Is there some sort of East Isles folk hero who did it first, or
> did everyone just keep trying? Did these intrepid island hoppers attempt any
> longer journeys and fail as they tryed to cross the Sshorg?

Several local heroes did the first sailing. At first, some magical method was needed, but that need faded.

I don't think they tried to sail outside their own sphere.
>From the East Isles viewpoint, the Closing was a good and
necessary measure.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/