RE: The plan to save Hero Wars

From: Lamb, Jim B. <Jim.Lamb_at_Equistarchem.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 23:47:50 -0600

Chuckster, do you need my medical skills? Thought you might need me to check your blood pressure or something. WOW!!! That was heavy stuff!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #469