Gremlins/Nilmergs/Krarshtkids

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:23:04 EST

Peter M:
<< They are reportedly the bits torn off the devouring mother by  Storm Bull according to CoT. >>

I like to think that krarshtkids somehow fit together if you stack them up (they are basically discs with legs on) and if you stacked them all together they would form some gigantic tentacle type thing.

On Gremlins/Nilmergs: I wasn't aware that they were ALL humanoid. For some reason I pictured at least some of them as spanners with legs, or some other tool shape. I was under the impression that Jolanti were similarly not necessarily humanoid.

Keith N