Water Spirit

From: mob <mob_at_bayswaterps.vic.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:22:48 +1000

G'day all,

Water Spirit

Jane Williams:
>I'm sure I read a scenario somewhere about competing for the favours
>of a water spirit.

One such scenario is "The River Ritual", by the late Troy Bankert and myself in SUN COUNTY. The participants have to impress (and one gets to bonk) Kinope, the daughter of Zola Fel, reenacting the ancient pact between river and land that enables the Sun Domers to irrigate their fields. Kinope can also be called upon in this way to assist in times of strife, such as the giant gorp infestation episode in RIVER OF CRADLES.

Jane herself describes Count Solanthos's performance anxiety problems enacting this annual fertility quest in "The Secret History of Sun County" (see QUESTLINES II).

Cheers,

MOB

Michael O'Brien
Research Associate, Bayswater Primary, Learning Technologies Navigator School 9 Parker Street, RICHMOND 3121 Victoria, Australia +61-3-9428-9048