The Boat House

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:04:10 GMT

In my Glorantha, there is an openable gate to the River Styx at the Boathouse.

It would take major magics to go 'upstream' from it but it's not impossible. As a site that has lasted (albeit somewhat battered) since before Time, it's a natural place to start an incursion into the HeroPlane.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.