Bloody Jeff

From: Adam Betteridge <abetteridge_at_gio.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:31:03 +1000

Sent this before so apologies if it appears twice (Damn Void mail Daemons)

Alex writes:

> Adam Betteridge:

>> Surely if Bloody Jeff can stalk Glorantha, there is room for a herd of >> big Wombats.

> Is this a reference to some Deep Source which eludes me, or just an
> exercise in Tempting Fate by epithetising our Beloved Orlanthi Expert?
> ;-)

As has been noted Bloody Jeff is a Chaos Drop Bear, different from our native variety in being slightly less agressive & more chaotic. The Australian Drop Bear is thought to be extinct however old bushmen tell tales of hearing their cry in the night & Tasmanian sheepfarmers have found the carcases of dead animals savaged by beasts of the night.

The other Jeff well he is a Lawyer. ;-)

Cheers Adam B

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #493