Arrowsmith Monopoly

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:28:49 +0000

A none-Gloranthan game I had thought of adapting was Rostherne Games
"Railway Rivals" ("Lokarnos Rivals" anyone?) - mostly inspired by a Lord
of the Rings map for that game. All it really needs is a map on hex paper (well there's WB&RM or Nomad Gods) and numbers assigning to the
"cities" - or at least the places you would be building/racing too.
Needless to say this wild burst of creativity is as far as I ever got with the idea, so I thought I would throw it in here, so any one who manages to be more organised than me could choose to develop it if they wished...
- --
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |