Error in Volume Darkness Credits

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:17:24 -0800

To All:

Sorry to interrupt everyone's discussions.

I made a very serious error in Volume Darkness, and credited a piece to the wrong author. The boxed text on page 31 ("The Seven Darknesses of the Uz") is NOT by Daniel McCluskey, it is by Mikael Raaterova. I profusely apologize to Mikael for this error, and have already called in the trollkin to start feeding on my toes, fingers, and bowels as punishment.

If anyone is interested in contributing to the next issue of Drastic, Volume Water, please have an initial draft of submissions to me by June 30th. I am planning to do as much work as possible in July, since I will be completely unavailable for pretty much any purpose for the first half of August, the second half of September, and all of October. If I don't have at least an outline by June 30th, it will be too late.

Cheers,

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com