Campaign Details

From: NFranz197_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 22:01:38 EST

Hi again,

here are a few easy questions:

  1. Who has got a detailed campaign in modern Seshnela?
  2. When in Gloranthan history did the Boristi and Galvosti first appear, respectively? (I'd really like to know for sure.)
  3. Does anyone run stuff in Kralorela right now, or rather, are there fan publications on it that you could recommend?
  4. One point in the standard RQ sorcery rules that has always annoyed me a bit is that a sorcerer has to permanently sacrifice points of his own INT to an animal familiar (sacrificing POW won't do, AFAIK). Assuming that a professional adept sorcerer would have several animal familiars in his lifetime, doesn't this mean he himself would get stupider and stupider over the years? Nobody likes losing characteristic points. Who agrees that this has been a pretty sucky rule?

Hope to hear from you (anybody),

All hail to Orlanth Rex!
Norbert